Pages

Friday 22 May 2020

Hello, Goodbye

Hello,

Welcome back to my blog, at wanangna time we did hello, goodbye. The other wananga class has also been doing this.

The hello, goodbye is like comparing when you we're in lockdown and when you are now at school. I did 6 paragraph on my hello, goodbye task. It was pretty easy to do. Here is an example on hello, goodbye: Hello to school, goodbye to home. Goodbye is when you we're at lockdown and hello is when you are now, like your in school now.

Here is my work:
Hello, Goodbye
Rheanne

Hello to sleeping early and waking up early.
Goodbye to sleeping late, and waking up late.

Hello to the classroom and classmates at school.
Goodbye to the google meet class.

Hello to the nutella sandwich in the mornings.
Goodbye to the sour meat stew in the mornings.

Hello to get ready in the mornings.
Goodbye to gardening with my dad in the mornings.

Hello to meeting my friends at school and working together.
Goodbye to playing with my friends an online game to communicate to each other.

Hello to doing tasks at school using chromebook.
Goodbye to playing online games on my ipad.

Goodbye lockdown.

Hello normality.

Questions:
-Did you miss the lockdown weeks?

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have a great day.
Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.