Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

SLJ (Week 1, Activity 3, Day 1)



Antarctica is the world’s coldest continent. Even though it is made up of ice, it is also the driest continent in the world. In fact, it hasn’t rained there for nearly 2 million years! It is home to many animals such as whales, seals, birds, and fish. There are no permanent human residents (people who live there all the time) in Antarctica, however scientists do visit and stay in Antarctica for a while to study it.
This year the airline, Air New Zealand, filmed their safety video in Antarctica. They used some fabulous actors from Hornby Primary School in Christchurch. Just like on aeroplanes, we also need to keep safe and be smart online. We need to think about the type of information we are sharing online, who we are sharing information with, and how to have a positive digital footprint.
On your blog, make a copy of this footprint and, inside the footprint, explain how you create a positive, digital footprint. What do you do to stay smart online?.

Here is my poster



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rheanne-Mae,

    Congratulations on creating this digital footprint about how to stay smart online. It is important to remember that if we understand how to leave positive footprints online by making the right choices, safety will naturally follow. Online space such as your blog is an amazing place to share your learning with other bloggers like us!

    I hope you will have lots of fun blogging over this summer and I can't wait to see more of your awesome blog posts.

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.