Pages

Thursday 21 October 2021

Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff (Pg 17-22)

 Hello everyone,

For this week, we worked on 'Uncle Don Knows Heaps of Wacky Stuff. It's an article that talks about NZ flora and fauna. We are currently looking on Flora and Fauna. 

I created a canva slideshow because I have more options to customize my own work. I add informations about Kiwi, Haast Eagle, Moa and Gondwanaland. Haast eagle and Moa are already extinct .

Here is the Link for my presentation.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.