Pages

Thursday 28 October 2021

P.E Gymnastics

Hello everyone,

Last week on PE we have been learning about gymnastics. Our task was to blog about the Takaporepore that we have on PE. It's basically a checklist on what we have done on gymnastics. I don't know that much things on gymnastics. 

I didn't do that much gymnastics last week because I weren't there on Wednesday, which we have P.E on period 5. Instead, I have ESOL.

Gymnastics is fun for me, because I can see people doing some amazing flips and balance, the best part was probably the parallel bars, I was still having some troubles.

Here is a link for my Takaporepore
The ones highlighted on red means that I am still learning on it, the yellow highlighted ones are the ones I can do. If they are already ticked, it means that I have tried it and did it successfully.

Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned on what we have been doing on P.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.