Pages

Monday 18 October 2021

Henri Rousseas

 Hello everyone,

Today is the first day of arts on term 4. It's also the last term of this year. We learned about Henri Rousseas, Henry is a French painter. We watched a video on Youtube sharing some information about Henri, our task for today is to make a google doc and list facts that we discovered on the video. I made it simple so that people can properly read it.

Here are some paintings that Henri Rousseas painted.

Tiger in a Tropical Storm (1891)

 Surprised-Rousseau.jpg

I listed 7 facts about Henri, here is my work:


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned something about Henri Rousseas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.