Pages

Monday 23 August 2021

Tourist Attraction

 Hello everyone, in wananga time. We have been working on our tourist attraction work.

Our task is to pick at least 5 famous cities or towns in New Zealand. I chose Queenstown, Dunedin, Auckland, Wellington and Wanaka. We also have to research why that place is famous in New Zealand, and add it to the presentation that we are working on. I chose google slideshow to present my work.

Here is my work:


Thank you for reading my post, have a great day, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Ka pai Rheanne. I love how you have really promoted these places. I really like your description of Dunedin. I didn't know that Auckland was the second biggest harbour in New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.