Pages

Monday 2 August 2021

Places In New Zealand

Hello everyone.

In wananga we are learning about places in New Zealand. We basically have to label the boxes and write a fact about that place. 

Here is a picture of my work:


Facts:
Tasman Sea - Tasman Sea is named after Abel Tasman.
North Island - North Island has the country's largest city, which is Auckland.
Auckland - Auckland is a big in North Island.
Christchurch - The population of Christchurch is 383,200 for this year.
Wellington - Wellington is the capital of New Zealand.
Pacific Ocean - Ferdinand Magellan is the one who named the Pacific Ocean.
South Island - South Island is known for it's golden beaches.
South Pacific Ocean - South Pacific Ocean covers 30% of the earth's surface, it's also the deepest ocean.

The teacher printed the paper for us to work on, which is more easier to do in my opinion.
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned something about New Zealand, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.