Pages

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Flora and Fauna

Hello everyone, on hurumanu 1, we are learning about flora and fauna. Flora is basically the native flowers of New Zealand, and fauna is about the native animals. 

Our task was to read an article that is somewhat related to flora and fauna. It also gives some interesting facts. We had to make a D.L.O about the facts that were written on the article. The site that I used to create my D.L.O is Prezi.

Here is the link for my D.L.O.

Thank you for reading this post about flora and fauna. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.