Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

P.E Reflection

 みなさん、こんにちわ 
Minasan, kon'nichiwa (Hello everyone).

In P.E we have been doing, football, hockey, volleyball and fitness. We haven't done netball yet. The sports sport that I really enjoyed was volleyball.

I enjoyed volleyball because it's my favourite sport and I get to play it with my friends during class. Playing volleyball was fun for me, we also learned lots of new technique that some I didn't know. Even tho my hand hurts it was still fun.

The second sport that I enjoyed was hockey, because hockey is also one of my favourite sport. I play hockey for Friday sports, so I'm very familiar with it. It was fun to play with my classmates, some of the were good.

I also enjoyed football, but, I didn't know anything about it. It was fun to play with my classmates.

さようなら
Sayonara (Good-bye).

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.