Pages

Tuesday 13 April 2021

Famous Musicians

 Hello everyone, in this post, I'll be showing you my work in hurumanu 2. Hurumanu 2 is music class, and we're learning about famous musicians. Our task is to choose a musician or a singer and make a blog about them. I chose Yiruma because he is one of my favourite pianist. He has a great skills in piano. Yiruma is the one who published river flows in you. Yiruma became famous in 2002.

Here is my work about Yiruma:


Yiruma is a famous pianist in South Korea, he published River Flows in You and Kiss the Rain. His stage name is Yiruma but his real name is Lee Ru-ma. Yiruma means “I shall achieve” in Korean.


Yiruma’s most popular song is river flows in you, it was published in 2001. Yiruma’s music genre is mostly classical Yiruma has lots of albums like for example, First Love.


River flows in you has a meaning, the song begins slow and the music becomes stronger as the song progresses. It represents love and what loving someone actually means.


Yiruma was born on February 15 in 1978 which means he is 43 years old. Yiruma was born in Seoul (Capital city of South Korea). Yiruma has a wife called Son Hye-Im. He started learning piano at the age of 5. In 1988, Yiruma moved to England and graduated from Purcell School of Music, a school for young musicians. Then he went to King’s College London and continued being a pianist. In 2011, he held 13 concerts in different cities in Korea.


Thank you for reading this post, I hope you have learned something about Yiruma. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.