Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

Autumn Learning Journey (Activity 1)

 Hello everyone, I planned to join autumn learning journey because I don't have that much to do at home.

What is the difference between rock music vs classical music?

There is a big difference between the rock music a classical music, rock music needs to use lots of instruments, like for example. Electric guitar and bass guitar. A classical music has a harmony, most classical music are instrumental and rock music usually has lyrics. Classical music usually uses soft instruments, and rock music uses heavy instruments. 

Different Types Of Classical Music Instruments Illustration Royalty Free  Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 70414348.

Rock Music Instruments Icons Set, Vector Illustration Royalty Free  Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image 33729380.

What do I prefer?

I prefer classical music because it's relaxing to listen to. If I have nothing to do, I usually sit down and listen to music. 

What do you prefer? Classical music or rock music?

Thank you for reading this post. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.