Pages

Monday 19 April 2021

Autumn Learning Journey (Activity 2)

 Hello everyone, this post is about my experience on trying out Semi-Conductor. Semi-Conductor is a site where you can be the conductor of a orchestra. 

It was hard to use that site because it's in online, and I don't really know what to do because I haven't learned anything of being a conductor. So I'm a little bit confuse, but I liked the song that they were playing. I learned that if you sway your hands faster, the music will go faster.

What is a conductor?

Orchestra Conductor: What Does An Orchestra Conductor Actually Do?

A conductor is a person that leads an orchestra, they are the person who controls the flow of the music in an orchestra. The people who play the instruments, have to follow what the conductor do. Like for example, the conductor sways their hands faster. Meaning that they have to play the instruments a little bit fast.

If you want to experience of being a conductor, here is the link for Semi-Conductor.

Would you like to be a conductor? And why do you want to be a conductor?

Thank you for reading this post, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.