Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2020

Reading/Drama (Hurumanu 2)

Kamusta!

Welcome back to my blog post! Today I'm going to share you my work at Hurumanu 2! This post is late.

In Hurumanu 4, we worked on inferences worksheet. So in worksheet is like.. They give you a sentence and you have to read the sentence carefully. After you read the sentence you have to answer the question. They made 4 sentence.

Here is my work.
What type of job does Paul do? 
-I think he does laundry for Alice. Because it says that Alice left something inside a plastic bag and Paul put it into the washing machine

Describe Alice
-Lazy? Because she doesn’t do her own work, Paul has to do it. Or maybe she doesn’t have time to do it.

What relationship do Paul and Alice have?
-I think they are together or they are brothers and sisters because they lived in the same house.

___________________________________________

Why is max upset?
-I think Max’s emotions are connected to the weather. Because that day Max was raging and the weather is Thundering. 

What was mom planning on doing today?
-Mom was planning to go on a picnic with Max because it says that she had a picnic basket.

___________________________________________
What happened to the window?
-The window was shattered.

Why did Tommy leave?
-I think Tommy left the house because he wanted to play baseball with it’s friends but then they accidently threw a baseball in their window. Or it could be that Tommy tried to escape the house and threw a baseball at the window to go outside.

___________________________________________

Why is today a special day?
-I think the day was special because the class might have been behaving well and they were creating something special.

Which boy does Veronica like? 
-I think it was the guy called Johnny, because when Johnny gave her an envelope he blushed.

Why did Bartleby run?

-Because the envelope doesn’t fit in Veronica’s mailbox and maybe he’s disappointed

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you liked it. You can comment if you want.

Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I like how you justified your answers with examples from the text. Why else do you think Max was upset? Perhaps next time you could include the sentence you have inferenced and what you inferred from it so that we can see what we think too.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.