Pages

Tuesday, 17 March 2020

P.E / Maths Discus

Kamusta Readers,

Welcome back to my blog!

Today I will show you my work from P.E / Maths. This post is about discus. This post is late.

My teamates were Lhysette, Jhrnylle, Jaren and Kate. We throw our discus and recorded our score. First we did a practice. After the practice it was the real one and we have to record our score. We have to do discus on knee, discus standing. When it was my turn, I messed up because discus on knees were a little hard for me. We have to record our score on a data and transform it into a graph.

Here is the data for the discus:


Here's the graph of the discus on knees and standing:

Question: Have you ever did discus?
That's all and thank you for reading this post! You can comment if you want! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.