Pages

Tuesday 17 March 2020

P.E / Maths Discus

Kamusta Readers,

Welcome back to my blog!

Today I will show you my work from P.E / Maths. This post is about discus. This post is late.

My teamates were Lhysette, Jhrnylle, Jaren and Kate. We throw our discus and recorded our score. First we did a practice. After the practice it was the real one and we have to record our score. We have to do discus on knee, discus standing. When it was my turn, I messed up because discus on knees were a little hard for me. We have to record our score on a data and transform it into a graph.

Here is the data for the discus:


Here's the graph of the discus on knees and standing:

Question: Have you ever did discus?
That's all and thank you for reading this post! You can comment if you want! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. You included alot of detail into this blog post. Your group did some great throws. It was interesting to see that you all threw further when you were standing.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.