Pages

Monday 21 October 2019

Swimming!!! (T4)

Hello readers and viewers!!!

Welcome to my amazing blog post! Today I’m just gonna share to you about our swim school, which is..... Canterbury Swim School!

My teacher in Canterbury Swim School is Matthew. We’ve been doing freestyle, stroke, backstroke, streamline and I’m not sure what else.

I’m in a group that goes into a deep pool, I’m not used to deep pool because I’m small.

: Here is picture of me swimming :



: Question :
- Have you ever been to any swim school?
- Do you like the normal stroke or the backwards stroke?

Thank you for reading this blog post. I hope you answer my questions.

Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rheanne,

    I have been going to swimming classes when I was 7 or 6 years old and my favourite swimming style will have to be Back Stroke.

    What is your favourite style?

    Looking forward to your reply.
    - Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rheanne,


    I am ALSO small when it comes to deep pools to but I haven't been able to go swimming so I haven't gotten an teacher yet its really sad :( But your blog post is still cool
    AWESOME JOB KEEP IT UP
    :)Harmony

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.