Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

100 Words Writing (T4)

Hello readers, and viewers!

Welcome back to my amazing blog post! It's Term 4!

: WALT :
-Use strong ideas when writing-
-Eliminate unnecessary ideas and words-
-Only include what is powerful, meaningful and important-

Miss D made a short sentence and we have to carry the story on. BUT, we have to include strong words.

: The words are :

: Here is my 100 word writing :

My shoes were soaked and the rain wouldn’t stop. A grey car I didn’t recognise pulled up beside me. I kept walking and walking in a blustery weather outside. I started to have a terrible headache because of the rain. I was so tired that I started to feel disillusioned and fragile. I started to run straight home and changed my clothes because of the terrible blustery rain. Minutes passed the rain stopped, the dark, scary cloud turned into a blue, happy, joyful cloud! Outside the window there was an exquisite rainbow up the sky that made me happy forever!

Thank you for reading my blog post!!

Bye bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.