Pages

Thursday 24 October 2019

Complex Fraction Shapes

Kamusta readers and viewers!

Welcome back to my blog post. Today I'm going to share you what we've been doing in math time!

WALT : Identify fractions

Last week we learned how to change fraction into decimals, and change decimal into fractions. But this week our classroom is changing a whole fraction to a fraction.

Our job is to find or make your own complex (If you don't know what complex mean you can click on the work and it will take you to a dictionary) fraction.

I went to google and searched some complex fractions. I didn't make my own one because I was running out of time so I just searched some image of complex fractions.

: This is what it looks like. The answers are in the bottom of the image :


: Challenge for the readers and viewers :

-Search some complex fractions and try to answer it.

: Question :

- Have you ever heard the name of complex to any of your friend?

That's all the challenge and questions that I can think of. Please comment in this blog post.

Paalam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.