Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Weekly Word (Overwhelmed - Emotion)

Hello viewers!

Welcome back to my amazing blog post. I have another weekly word to teach you! The word is.... Overwhelmed. Overwhelmed means you have a lot to do and you're very frustrated. Like you have homework to do but your parents told you to wash the dishes and clean your own bedroom and other chores.

Here is my weekly word!

Question:

  • Have you ever felt overwhelmed?

Thank you for reading this amazing blog post! Feel free to give me some feedback about my weekly word.

Bye bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rheanne
    I think your explanation of the word overwhelmed is very accurate! I feel like this sometimes too. Can we work on using the apostrophe correctly today please? Thanks for your interesting blog post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamusta Keri,

    Thank you so much for helping me fixing my blog post! Same here, I feel overwhelmed sometimes. I hope you enjoy teaching people how to play kubb!

    Have a great day,

    ~Rheanne

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.