Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Collaborative Writing

Hello viewers,

Welcome back to my blog post, at writing time we have been learning about personification. Personification means an object that acts like a human.

We watched the video until the end. The class shared what we have seen and what we have heard in the mountain video. Miss D made a table for everyone to write their ideas. 

In my table the purple coloured word is emotion, and the Magenta coloured word is what it's doing. In the bottom there's a sentence that you can read.

This is what my table look's like. Also Miss D gave all of my classmate a feedback even me.



Thank you for reading my blog post. 

Goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rheanne. Your writing shows fantastic use of personification. My favourite sentence
    is "Fragile trees collapse as the angry avalanche......" This really gives me a strong picture in my mind. Well done! Let's do some more work on plurals and apostrophes together to ensure you are using them correctly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Keri,

      Thank you for reading my blog post and enjoying it. I should really work on my plurals and apostrophes because I'm not really good at this.

      Have a great day,

      ~Rheanne

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.