Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

My Amazing Hyperbole Writing!

Hello viewers,

Welcome to my blog post. At writing time we have been learning about hyperbole!

Hyperbole means your making a big deal about a small problem, or someone is being over dramatic.

Here is an examples of hyperbole
  • It's so hot that I feel like I'm gonna melt!
  • I'm so tried of walk I'm gonna die!
  • If I don't buy that perfect yellow dress, I'll die!
  • I'm higher than the Eiffel Tower.
  • I'm so thirsty that I can drink the ocean.
So that's all the examples I could think of.

This is what we have been doing while writing time!


Thank you for reading this blog post, if you have a hyperbole to share me feel free to comment on my blog post!

Paalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.