Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Weathering!

Hello Viewers and Welcome back to my blog post!!


Me and my class has been learning about Rocks and Weathering. My teacher Miss D gave me and my group a tray to make a mini world. The reason why we need to make a mini world, so we can see how it react when rain comes. Rock can be destroyed by weathering. My team members are Quaid, Sam, Celine, Ben, Tom and myself

We used sand to make our mini world and some leaves. All our materials to make our mini world are ruler, 1 cup, pencil to make a whole in the cup, some leaves to design our mini world, shells, permanent makers to put our group name, tape to stick the cup. We Quaid made a small hole in the cup.

Here is a video of what we did:




I notice that when we put the water on our small lake it like eats the sand.

Thank you for reading this post!!!
Bye bye have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.