Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

My Maths

Hello Viewer!!!!!

Welcome back to my amazing blog post. Me and my class has been learning about measurement! We are learning to understand what length, width and unit is. I made a poster and it shows to you what length is.

This is what length look like:

This is what length look like:

Length is like the longest part and width is the widest part.
 
The couch was 27cm + 1m long

The piano is 25cm long

The bookshelf is 19cm + 1m.

Thank you for reading my blog post!!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.