Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Chocolate Rocks!

Hello Viewer!!!

Welcome back to my blog post. So today I'm gonna show you what our class has been learning about. We used chocolate to do our topic. Were not gonna eat it we're gonna pretend it's rocks. 

We pretend that the white chocolate is sedimentary rocks and I think the dark chocolate is metamorphic rock. The marshmallow is igneous rock. 

Me and my group grated the white chocolate and the dark chocolate. Some of my classmates really wanted to eat it. Well I'm not that interested about chocolate.

Our next step is to melt the marshmallow, dark chocolate and white chocolate. We melted it for 40 second. After it melted we mixed it together. It was so satisfying! When we finished mixing it, it feels like a slime. 

Here are some picture while doing or topic:





That's all!!

Thank you for reading this blog post!!!! Have a great day!!!!

-Rheanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.