Pages

Tuesday 26 March 2019

Our Graph!

Kia Ora Everyone!



We are learning to turn data into bar graph, turn bar graph into a pie chart. Use google sheets to make graph. 

So today my class have been learning about Graphs! First we need to be on a group, well I have 5 people in my group. Their names are Quaid, Susie, Celine, Jhrnylle and myself. We worked really hard, and we did a good job!

Our Task: 
We need to make a Pie graph and a bar graph by using the names in the little pocket.


Here is the result of our Pie graph and bar graph.

Bar Graph



Pie Graph














Also I made a pie graph and bar graph on my chromebook this is what it looked like!


Bar graph



Pie graph



Thank you for reading this post!

Have a great day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.