Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

My Lego Maze

Kamusta Readers!



Today I'm gonna show you my Lego maze that I have been working at school. My teacher said that we need to work with a group. Well my group is Jhrnylle, Celine and myself. We put our marble into the start, and we opened the door. The marbles roll down the maze. But there was one problem. The marble can't fit in the maze. That means we have to do it again. We restarted all. 

Here is our photo of our Lego maze!




Thank you for reading my post!💕

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.