Pages

Tuesday 12 March 2019

My Amazing Art!

Hola Readers!

Our class made a art by using many tricks. We started doing art on week 3. We watched a video, and it show many tricks about art. We used Acrylic paper, this paper is very expensive but it helps you a lot on your art. It's very expensive because it soaks up water or dye. On the video we found out something cool. Its the galaxy trick. 

Here is the photo of my art!



Also here are the videos!
Video 1
Video 2

Please give me some feedback!!

Thank You For Reading My Post!!!
💕💕😊


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rheanne-Mae.I like your completed art work.It reminds me of a flag and think this kind of work would look good as a glass stained window.I like the top left corner. It reminds me of a night sky. I like the colours you have used and how it looks as though you have included white stars.Which part of your work is your favourite and why?Have a great night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Cassidy!

    Thank you for reading my post. My favorite part was doing the galaxy and the stars. Because you have to flick the paint brush to make a stars and I think it was pretty fun. Thanks for commenting at my blog.


    - Rheanne

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.