Pages

Monday 17 February 2020

P.E / Maths

Magandang Umaga / Magandang Hapon.

Welcome to my blog post, today I'm going to show you what we have been doing lately in High School. At maths time, we have been learning about graphs. We've been doing shot put and Discus.

How to throw a shot put:
- Hold the ball in your palm.
- Hold it on your neck.
- Push it when your ready, don't throw it.

I worked with Lucy, Lhysette, Jhrnylle and Jaren. We did shot put, and recorded our score. We did shot put on knee, shot put with knee up. We didn't do shot put in standing because we didn't have enough time.

Here is the data:



And here's the Graphs:
Shot put on knees:

Lucy- 8
Lhysette-9
Jhrnylle-13
Rheanne-6
Jaren-7

Shot put with knees up:

Lucy-0
Lhysette-10
Jhrnylle-13
Rheanne-12
Jaren-10

I give myself a 4/5 for presentation.
I only give my self as a 4 because my hand writing is a little bit rushed.

I give myself a 5/5 for effort.
I give my self a 5 because I tried my best.

Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a great day. You my give me feedback about my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.