Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2019

My Art And Mrs Mclauchlan!

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog. 

Last Friday and on Monday, our class did some arts. We used pastels to make a picture of poppies. My art is not finish yet. It was so fun colouring in with pastels. Also it was messy.

Exciting part:
On Monday, while we we were doing our art. Suddenly Mrs Mclauchlan came inside our classroom. The whole class was shocked. Some people started to hug Mrs Mclauchlan.

The colour of my poppy is purple, and the background is colour sky blue.

Question Time:
1. Do you like art?
2. Which one to you like (Coloured Pencil or Pencil)

Here is my art:

Thank you for reading my post.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rheanne.I like some of the descriptive words you have used in your writing.I also saw Mrs McLachlan, her husband and baby son Mac.

    I like your art with the poppies being tall.The way you have drawn them makes them look like they are blowing in the wind.

    I like art.I used to take it as a subject when I went to High School.I like to use pencil when I am drawing and I like to colour in with paint as it makes it easier to blends the colours together. Can you tell me why you had to use pastel for poppies and why did you pick to use purple instead of red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs Cassidy.

      We used pastel so we can like blend the colour. I used purple for the poppies. Because my favourite colour is purple!

      Thank you for commenting in my post.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rheanne,

    I like reading your blog post.

    I like your tile and you also include Mrs Mclachlan in your title. It is so fun playing with pastels and I like your lavender poppies. Of course I love art and I prefer colour pencils then pencil, what about you?

    What colour was the background?
    Did you outline the poppies?

    Looking forward for a reply!

    King Regards,
    Celine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Celine

      I prefer pencils to draw my art. My colour of the backround is skyblue, white and dark blue. I blended them all, and it turns out a good colour for the backround. Yeah I did outline my poppies with colour purple.

      Thank you for commenting in this post.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.