Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Emotional Intelligence

Hello Everyone,

Welcome back to my blog. Today I'm gonna show my Emotional Intelligence poster!

On April 4, Keri went to our classroom at afternoon. Because my Teacher Miss D has a important meeting at the office. Our Teacher is gonna be Keri. We did some poster. It's about Emotional Intelligence. It was so fun with Keri, but some people are not respecting Keri.


Here is my poster about Emotional Intelligence.


Thank you for reading this post!

-Rheanne-

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.