Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Hotspot Doc

Kamusta Readers,

This post is about my hotspot doc. My class have been working on hotspot doc. My goal is:

Sentence Structure:
  • Be confident in knowing exactly what a sentence is.
  • I can correctly write a:
  • Simple sentence
  • Compound sentence

I made a writing and it's called Prank Wars Sleepover. It is very short. We have to make our writing *Something Funny* and *It was all a dream*.

Here is my short writing I hope you enjoy it.

*Something funny*


-The pranks wars sleepover-

On School holidays, I invited my friends to come for a sleepover at my house. After one hour, they arrived. “This is gonna be so funny I’m gonna prank them!” I said on my mind.

I was planning to prank them with the oreos and toothpaste. My friends went outside to play. I took a oreos on the drawer, and I took a toothpaste on the bathroom. I went back to the kitchen, then…..
*It was all a dream*
“RING!!” The alarm said. I woke up. “Wait why am I here, I was on the kitchen” I said in my mind. “NOOOOOOO IT WAS JUST A DREAM!” I screamed.
THE END
I hope you enjoyed my short writing. Please give me some feedback about my writing
💕Thanks for reading my short writing.💕
-Rheanne-

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.