Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Hands On Fire

Hello everyone, last week in science. We were working on how to set our hands in fire safely, but before we can set our hands in fire. We have to create a safety poster, I created a slideshow because it's allowed.  

Aim: I want to find out how to light my hands on fire safely.

Method:

Equipment

  • Lighter
  • Water
  • Gas
  • Tray
  • Hose
  • Liquid Soap
  • Safety Glasses
Instructions
  1. Get the equipment ready
  2. Fill the tray with water.
  3. Squirt the liquid soap into the water and mix it around.
  4. Connect the hose to the gas tap.
  5. Turn the gas on and make gas bubbles.
  6. Wear safety glasses.
  7. Wet your arms and hands with water.
  8. Scoop the bubbles with two hands.
  9. Take two steps forward.
  10. Hold the bubbles as far away from your face as you can

   11. Light the bubbles on fire.
   12.Don't panic and slowly open your hands.












Results:
Videos - Link

Thank you for reading this post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.