Pages

Friday 23 November 2018

100% Pure New Zealand

WALT- Use search tools correctly
          -Put things in our own words
          -How to complete topics like we'll find in the Summer Learning Journey.


SLJ
Activity 1. - Facts about New Zealand
New Zealand have reached about 4.4 million people
Edmund Hillary is the first person climbed in the Everest mountain
Bungy jump was been made is NZ

Activity 2. - Things to do in Auckland

Sky Tower
Hells Gate - Auckland
Bungy Jump
Rainbows End
Hobbiton Movie Set - Hamilton , Waikato-


Activity 3 - Design a flag for New Zealand


I chose this design because I like the color and its pretty cool


Here is my flag I choose colour red, blue and white because they look like NZ’s flag.
I put a crown on it because NZ is the best country.

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rheanne,
    It's great to see you getting some practice in before the Summer Learning Journey starts on the 17th of December.
    I love the flag you have designed, it is really eye catching.
    I think climbing Mount Everest would have been such as huge challenge for Edmund Hillary but it's amazing how far some determination can get you.
    If you were to go on a holiday somewhere in New Zealand, where do you think you'd like to go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, thanks for commenting to my blog. I think I would like to go to Auckland I guess. I wanna go there to spend more time to my family. Because my mom and dad are always tired after their work.

      Delete
  2. Hi Rheanne,

    Auckland is a really cool and fun place to visit in New Zealand. I would love to go to Rainbows End in Auckland, it seems pretty awesome. Some of the rides look a wee bit scary though, do you think you'd go on some of the scarier rides like a rollercoaster?

    Spending time with family is so important and great fun too. During the year when you are and school and your parents maybe working it can get quite tiring so it's great to take some time out to spend together when you can.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Helpful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.